This application collects some personal data of its users.
Linda Spano Graphic Designer
Owner's email address: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by this application, either independently or through third parties, there are: cookies, usage data, name, surname and email.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, automatically collected during the use of this application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this application is mandatory. If the user refuses to notify them, it may be impossible for this application to provide the service. In cases where this application indicates certain data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any effect on the availability of the service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about what data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared by this application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the holder from any responsibility to third parties.
Method and place of treatment of data collected
The holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal data.
The treatment is carried out by means of computer tools and/or telematics, with organizational modalities and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the holder, in some cases, they may have access to the data other subjects involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as Third-party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) also nominated, if necessary, responsible for the treatment of the holder. The updated list of managers will always be required by the data controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The holder treats personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- The user has consented for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some orders the holder may be authorized to process personal data without the consent of the user or another of the legal bases specified below, until the user is opposed ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on the protection of personal data;
- Treatment is necessary:
- the performance of a contract with you and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- To fulfil a legal obligation to which the rightholder is subject;
- for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers of which the Data Controller is invested;
- For the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the proprietor or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the holder to clarify the legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the operative offices of the holder and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are localized. For more information, contact the owner.
Your personal information may be transferred to a country other than the one where the user is located. To obtain further information on the site of the treatment, the user can refer to the Details section on the processing of personal data.
You are entitled to obtain information on the legal basis of the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as in The security measures adopted by the rightholder to protect the data.
If any of the transfers described above are carried out, the user may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the holder by contacting him at the ends indicated in the opening.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the holder and the user shall be retained until the execution of that contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the owner's legitimate interest will be retained until such interest is fulfilled. The user may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the rightholder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the holder.
When the treatment is based on the user's consent, the holder may retain personal data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the proprietor may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with an obligation of law or by order of an authority.
At the end of the preservation period the personal data will be erased. Therefore, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of data can no longer be exercised as a result of this term.
Purpose of processing the data collected
Your Data is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Contact you.
In order to obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the treatment and the personal data which are concretely relevant for each purpose, the user may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• Contact the user
Contact form (This application)
The user, by filling out the contact form with his own data, agrees to their use in order to respond to requests for information, quotation, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal data collected: Surname, email and name.
The services contained in this section allow the controller to monitor and analyse the traffic data and serve to keep track of the user's behaviour.
Google Analytics with anonysized IP (Google Inc.)
This is a Web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google") that uses the personal data collected for the purpose of tracing and examining the use of this application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use your personal information to contextualize and personalize your ad network ads.
This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of Users within the borders of the Member States of the European Union or in other countries participating in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the data processed by the rightholder.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- Revoke your consent at any time.You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data previously expressed.
- Oppose the treatment of your data.You may object to the processing of your Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are given in the section below.
- Access your data.The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Check and ask for rectification.The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- Get the treatment limitation.When certain conditions apply, you may request the limitation of the processing of your Data. In This case the holder will not treat the data for any other purpose other than their preservation.
- Get the deletion or removal of your personal information.When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive your data or have them transferred to another owner.You have the right to receive your Data in structured format, common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract of which the user is part or on contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose complaint.You may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to oppose
When personal data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority of which the proprietor is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the holder, users are entitled to oppose the treatment for reasons related to their particular situation.
It is present to the users that, where their data are treated with direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the treatment without giving any motivation. To find out whether the owner traits data with direct marketing purposes users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights, users can direct a request to the contact details of the owner indicated in this document. Requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Learn more about the treatment
Defense in court
The user's personal data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages to his or her eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this application or the related services by the user.
You acknowledge that you are aware that the holder may be obliged to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and Maintenance
For the purposes of operation and maintenance, this application and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain personal data, such as The user's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of personal data may be required at any time to the owner of the treatment using the contact details.
Answer to "Do Not Track" requests
This application does not support "Do not Track" requests.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is the consent, the holder will recollect the user's consent if necessary.
• Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or data)
It constitutes any personal information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes identified or identifiable a natural person.
This is the information automatically collected through this Application (also from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response , the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (good end, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (for example the time of stay on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters related to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
The individual who uses this application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the person concerned.
The natural person to whom the personal data relates.
Responsible for the treatment (or responsible)
holder of the treatment (or holder)
The natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of processing personal data and the instruments adopted, including security measures relating to Operation and enjoyment of this application. The owner of the treatment, except as otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The hardware or software tool through which the personal data of users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in its terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all existing Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored inside the user's device.