Social media marketing is the action of creating content to promote your business and products on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Your unique content should be customized based on the specific platform on which it is shared to help you improve conversions and increase brand awareness.
Social media marketing is based on "meeting" your ideal customer and target audience where they are and while interacting socially with each other and your brand.
While social media marketing as a whole is incredibly valuable and beneficial to the growth of your business, your strategy will differ depending on which social networks your audience spends their time on.
How should a social media marketing strategy be created?
- Ideal customer search and target audience
- Choice of social platforms ideal for the purpose
- Create unique and engaging content
- Organizing a program for your posts
- Analysis of your impact and results
How often should you post on social media?
Now, you may be wondering how often you need to post content on your social media channels. As a general rule, you should only post on social media when you have quality content to share. That is, there is a reason why you are publishing the content. The right balance must be struck when it comes to the frequency of publication. If you post too rarely, you're bound to be forgotten by your followers. If you post too frequently, you'll probably become a hassle for your followers. Both situations could potentially result in loss of followers and reduced interaction.
Here are the main social media and how best to take advantage of them:
- Facebook Ideal for: brand awareness; Advertising
- Twitter Ideal for: public relations; customer support
- Instagram Ideal for: advertising
- LinkedIn, Best for: B2B Reports, Business Development and Employment Marketing
- YouTube: Ideal for brand awareness; entertainment and demonstration videos
- Snapchat Ideal for: brand awareness; Advertising
- Pinterest Ideal for: visual advertising; Inspiration
Contact me for more info!